Land Based Marine Discovery Options
1) Private Land based marine exploration – geared for ages 3 and up
1.5 hour adventure, 4 different classes to pick from. $60dollars for session up to 6 children. $5 for each additional child up to 12 children. Parents are to attend at no additional cost with their children.
– cast netting class
2) 2 hour Land based fishing trip for up to 4 kids under 16 for $60.
Learn to catch fish right from shore. Great for young children(and adults). This is the best way to get your kids into fishing. I provide all the tackle, gear and bait. Parents are encouraged to attend and fish for Free
3) Nature Hikes – Pricing depends on size of group and location chosen
2 hour nature hike expedition, 4 locations to chose from
-Weedon Island – St. Petersburg – “Crab Crawl Mangrove Hike”
– Honeymoon Island – Dunedien – “Birds of Prey Hike”
– Millennium Park – Seminole – Mangrove and Fiddler crab Shuffle”
– McGough “Turtle” Park – Largo – “Turtle Trot”
Kayak Based Marine Classes
1) Spoil Island Discovery Paddle – $100 for group up to 6 paddlers for this 1.5 hour adventure. I provide the kayaks and gear, as we conduct a marine discovery class on a local spoil island off Belleair causeway or Millennium park. I provide all the kayaks and gear.
2) Clearwater Sand Dollar and Sea Urchin Paddle – $100 per group up to 6 paddlers. Times determined by low tide to local sand bars. 1.5 hour expedition. I provide all the kayaks and gear.
3) 4 hour Caladesi Island or Weedon Island Expedition – $200
This trip is for up to 6 paddlers. Both these paddles have mangrove trail tunnel passages and as part of this tour you can get fishing lessons with artificial lures at no extra cost.